CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Nursing...

I put nursing as the first choice when applying for the IPTA. I never thought that i will get this course before because with my STPM result, i don't think i can get it. Actually when i pick this course, quite a lot of people came and ask me, "why do you choose nursing?" "you are interested to become a nurse?"...i knew they were quite surprise and me myself was quite surprise too because for my whole life, i never think of becoming a nurse. So when they ask me, my answer is always "there is always a vacancy for a nurse, i don't need to worry about finding a job in future". This is my answer before entering the university. But after studying one semester in this course, i found that i have different answer for the question.

For most people, they might think that nurse is always doing some cleaning job, but actually no. Nurse can do a lot of things which can really help a patient to recover. A nurse care for the patient. A nurse give medication as prescribed by the doctor to the patient in the ward. A nurse can do dressing and help patient to clean their wound. Nurses are really doing a lot of work and work hard in the hospital to help the patient to heal. Nurses help people to regain their health. I gained a lot of knowlegde which not only can help in taking care the patient but also my family and friends.

 

So now if there is someone who come ask me the same question about why i want to become a nurse, i will answer "I want to help people and love to help people. That's is why i become a nurse." 

5 comments:

..*AnNiE*.. said...

while reading ur post,it somehow makes me think.same question in a different sense:y do i want to become a teacher?hmm...

i'm glad that u found out d real purpose for studying nursing..i bet u like it..i'm proud of u,jo!

=)

Yen Xue said...

apalah u... say wad can get nurse course with ur stpm result lo... vey bad meh now?

..*AnNiE*.. said...

haha..yaloh..pointer so high dy stil say like tat..*smack*

LOL

Lee Fang Jo said...

my result not bad not bad..very good for me..very satisfied with it..haha..

tommykid said...

u left somethg..
u forgot to say
A nurse can get a doctor as husband easily..hehez..