CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

hi hi..

This is my first time writing blog. A lot of my friends have a blog and they did invite me to write a blog, but due to my lazyness, i just reject...but still, at last, i still need to create a blog and become a blogger because of a course i am taking in my study now which are 'FJ1623 Teknologi Maklumat Kejururawatan'. Advance right?the course is teaching me how to create a blog..but anyhow, in order to let me survive and succeed in this course, i will fight with my lazyness in order to let my blog always exist..hope anyone who read this can wish me good luck.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hai yo... i give u support ah... faster write more o!
hahaha
become a nurse oso need write blog de bo... really very very advance ah nowadays.... u sure can pass de... no problem 8 all ah... hahaha

Anonymous said...

jo!

i'm here 2 support too!i wil link u up in my blog..hehe..

hey,u mustn't be lazy oh..write more..erm..shud b blog more..hahaha..

hw ya doin nw ha?miss u oh..LOL

k,see ya during cny!^^

Sotongemo said...

finally huh...

Lee Fang Jo said...

thanks for supports..hehe..i really hope this blog will exist longer than what i think...haha..

Meldon said...

sure support u oso future nurse..hehe.. linked u oledy.. toe toe zhi kao...hheeh..waiting for more post from you....

sweedielaalaa said...

hi fang jo....

Anonymous said...

not bad o....start blogging liaw boh...walao eh..