CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The purpose of creating a brochure (about Dengue Fever)....

Today in the IT class, we were asked to create a brochure about health promotion. So, I have decided to create a brochure about Dengue Fever.

What is the brochure about?
The brochure that I have created is all about dengue fever. In my brochure, I explained what exactly Dengue Fever is. I hope that the person that read my brochure can understand what is Dengue Fever. My brochure also include informations about the causes, the way of transmission, signs and symptoms, treatments, and preventions of Dengue Fever.

Why this brochure is created?
The main purpose I create this brochure is to give awareness to the public and community about the danger of Dengue Fever. Nowadays, there are people still do not realise when they got Dengue Fever. They might think that they just get simple fever that will recover by itself and will not affected their body much and will not bring any danger to life. So, through this brochure, i hope that people who read this brochure can know signs and symptoms about Dengue Fever. Besides, I also hope that people who read this brochure can understand how Dengue Fever is transmitted because many people do not realise that Dengue Fever is a communicable disease. It can spread within an area. It is important to know the ways to prevent Dengue Fever.

Who should read this brochure?
The brochure is created for everyone. Anyone who do not know what is Dengue Fever and wish to know more about Dengue Fever can read this brochure.

Where to get the brochure about health promotion?
Usually, this type of brochure can get from the hospital, pharmacy shop, health centre or clinic.

0 comments: